April? Already? How time has flown by, and I’m certainly not looking forward to my upcoming exams… Anyhow, hopefully these gorgeous books will distract us all from the impending doom of A-Levels.
As well as finishing the books I am currently reading, I would like to read in April (all from The Ultimate Reading Challenge List):
- The Sun Also Rises // Ernest Hemingway
- Gone Girl // Gillian Flynn
- Far From the Madding Crowd // Thomas Hardy
- Memoirs of a Geisha // Arthur Golden
- Fahrenheit 451 // Ray Bradbury
- Great Expectations // Charles Dickens
- Wool // Hugh Howey
- Slated // Terri Terry
What are you planning to read this month?
PS: Who else is hyped to see 13 Reason Why, released yesterday?